Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club is looking to fill seasonal positions starting in May-October. We are looking for qualified candidates that thrive in the hospitality environment and are highly focused on providing superior service to members and guests.
Full-time and Part-time Positions:
|SEASONAL POSITION||JOB DESCRIPTION||STARTING WAGE||CONTACT|
|Equipment Operator||Description||$20.00 – $23.00 DOE||Graham McDaniel, Superintendent|
|Greenskeeper||Description||$19.00 – $21.00 DOE||Graham McDaniel, Superintendent|
|Assistant Golf Professional||Description||$21.00 – $23.00 DOE||Andrew Donner, Director of Golf|
|Golf Shop Assistant||Description||$19.00 – $20.00 DOE||Andrew Donner, Director of Golf|
|Outside Service||Description||$11.50 + Tip||Andrew Donner, Director of Golf|
|Player Assistant||Description||$14.00||Andrew Donner, Director of Golf|
To apply for employment, please send an application or resume to the appropriate contact above.
- Full practice and playing privileges!
- Discounted meals
- PGA dues paid (if a member)
- Hourly wages are dependent on experience or qualifications
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license for all positions
- Prior golf course experience is not required, but helpful.
For any questions about employment, please contact Andrew Donner, Director of Golf.