Provisional Memberships allow the user the opportunity to play unlimited golf while earning discounts on the $35,000 initiation fee for a Regular Membership. Such discounts may be earned for up to a five-year period, with a maximum discount reduction of $25,000 off the regular initiation fee or a minimum of $10,000 paid to convert to a Regular Membership. Regular Membership privileges will be obtained when the adjusted initiation fee is paid and the membership is attached to a residential property in either Routt, Moffat, Grand, Jackson, or Eagle County. The Provisional Membership fees listed below are paid annually and include greens fees, golf cart fees, and range use for the year.
The Single Pass fee is $3,780 per year and allows the Provisional Member to unlimited green fees, cart fees and range use.
The Family Pass fee is $5,400 per year and allows the Provisional Member and immediate family members (Spouse/Significant other and household dependents under 18 years of age) to green fees, cart fees and unlimited range use.
The Corporate Pass fee is $7,560 per year and allows one named User to unlimited greens fees, cart fees, and range use for the year. The designated User must be an employee with the corporate entity. The Corporate Pass is permitted one tee-time per day that may include up to three guests at no additional charge when accompanied by the designated User. All additional or unaccompanied guests will be charged at the current guest rate. The corporate entity can add up to three additional named Users to the Corporate Pass for $2,160 per year, per User. A maximum of four Users can be under one Corporate Pass.
Additional benefits include:
- No long-term contract obligation – you may participate year to year, up to 5 years.
- No tee time restrictions and may reserve up to 30 days in advance.
- No monthly dues or food & beverage minimums.
- Discounted golf fees for accompanied guests.
- Discounts in the golf shop on non-sale items.
- Golf bag storage is available for a fee each year.
- Troon Rewards Membership ~ Earn points that may be redeemed towards golf fees at other Troon managed facilities worldwide.
For more information about our Memberships please contact Andrew Donner, Director of Golf at Andrew.Donner@troon.com or call 970-879-1391.